Web Services Strategist
Under the immediate supervision of the Interactive Media Director, the Web Services Strategist provides project management for website projects, website maintenance and software implementation and executes search engine optimization (SEO) for Koch Comm and its clients. This position works closely with internal team members, departments and clients to ensure web strategy aligns with marketing goals. The Web Services Strategist works in a team setting, but also must operate in an independent manner, thinking ahead, anticipating and solving problems on the fly.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Fulfills project management duties including writing scopes of work (SOW), developing timelines, ensuring team members are hitting milestones and keeping the project running on time and within budget
• Manages website content for clients including making updates, publishing pre-written content and auditing content to make recommendations
• Works with developers to execute website maintenance and enhancement requests
• Works with creative services and the content marketing team to ensure all assets are created for landing pages, email marketing, websites and PPC efforts
• Reviews analytics reports and makes recommendations for website enhancements
• Audits websites to identify opportunities for improvement and to find any unidentified issues
• Responsible for developing roadmaps for new and existing client websites
• Conducts extensive SEO audits and executes recommended changes
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems and be highly-accountable
• Lead by example by setting professional standards that adhere to the Koch Comm core and company values
• Effective project management skills with proven ability to work with various groups to reach a common goal
• Excellent communications and writing skills
• Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals
• Must be self-motivated
• Ability to think and act strategically, anticipating and creatively/diplomatically solving problems
• Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
• Must have a basic working knowledge of HTML programming
• Experience in Adobe Dreamweaver, Muse and XD is a plus
• Experience in various content management systems is required, experience in WordPress and Magento is preferred
• Extensive knowledge of SEO best practices is required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in a communications related field or a computer science related field, plus 3-5 years of professional experience in project management and similar web services role.
Must be willing to travel regional/in-state 20% of the time. Must pass a background check and have a valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
COMPANY GENERAL POLICY AND PROCEDURE
Attendance: Is punctual and present. Will request time off in accordance with policy and follow call-in procedures when unable to work as scheduled.
The requirements listed in this description are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The competence of the employee in performing his or her job duties will be demonstrated, maintained and improved on an ongoing basis.
The statements contained in this position description reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified, and shall not be considered a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
Commensurate with experience
Having trouble with the form? Email us your resume.